Extract from term paper in advertising. Organization of work of marketing service at a modern enterprise
Marketing organization is really a unit that is structural managing marketing functions. It establishes both the subordination while the obligation when it comes to task. Each company selects separately the type of organization and management of advertising activities. This will depend from the as a type of ownership, how big the enterprise, the character for the manufacturing, the nature and faculties associated with the market by which the firm operates, the nomenclature and range associated with services and products being manufactured, etc.
Forms of organizational management structures for advertising
You will find currently five primary forms of organizational administration structures for marketing:
- Functional – in line with the performance of split devices of numerous functions of advertising tasks. Its advantage is easy administration, if the business focuses on a narrow, tiny range of items. The given structure becomes less effective as the product range increases. It becomes more complex to build up an idea for every single individual item or individual market, it becomes impractical to coordinate advertising activities as a whole. Characteristic for tiny firms with a small variety of products mass that is manufacturing.
- According to the trademark – it really is typical for enterprises creating mass products (multi-assortment) with various production technologies. The deputy director of advertising is subordinated towards the division of marketing by commodity groups. Benefits – commodity administration coordinates the entire marketing mix of those services and products. More attentive to the difficulties that arise on the market, being attentive to the main and secondary consignments of products. Drawbacks – the management system is much more costly.
- Geographic orientation – works in an industry with a region that is clearly marked in addition to with businesses working abroad.
- Segmental – centered on the requirements that each marketing manager accounts for using the services of a particular section of consumers, irrespective of which geographic market this segment is found. As an example, big writers have special units that deal with adult materials, junior literature, textbooks for additional and high schools. Each one of these divisions is grade proof editor oriented towards its customer and will act as a independent company. The objective of such a policy will be fulfill the requirements of their clients no worse than a company that serves only one segment.
- Commodity-regional orientation – effective for companies with diverse assortment, employed in a big quantity of areas. Operate in the conditions of firm competition available in the market of heavy engineering demanded a completely new method of the marketing policy associated with enterprise.
Professional tasks regarding the professionals of advertising divisions
The professional tasks of the specialists of marketing departments and contracts are the following in accordance with the standard on marketing activities
- performing marketing research and determining the market that is potential for old-fashioned forms of items; conducting the factory profile of purchases; ensuring stable loading of production capacities regarding the enterprise;
- arranging and work that is conducting the motion of goods (obtaining applications from customers, opening questionnaires, drawing up contracts for the way to obtain equipment, issuing instructions for manufacturing, monitoring the delivery of equipment and re payments);
- participation within the development of costs for items of this enterprise;
- Organization of work on sales of products by direct contact with consumers, as well as through the operational system of resellers;
- planning of tasks for creation of advertising items, preparation and conducting of occasions of advertising and presentation character; participation in specific exhibitions, fairs, seminars, presentations (within the regions of manufacturing activities – revenue facilities).