Building Healthy Places: Unlocking the Value
ULI’s Building Healthy Places Conference will bring together all the diverse players necessary to create healthy, thriving, and profitable communities.
Join ULI in Los Angeles on Feb. 20 and 21 for:
- A fundamental understanding of what it means to build healthy places and how the market views these places.
- Examples of what other communities are doing to encourage healthy building and how this has paid off in terms of community and economic health.
- The latest thinking on what it takes to make healthy places work – information you can use to better position yourself in the marketplace.
- Steps you can take to prepare for and benefit from new local and federal policies that will affect development.
- Opportunities to find new partners, clients, and funding sources.
If you are serious about building strong communities, and if you want to be at the cutting-edge of real estate development, you need to be there, too.
Register by Jan. 31 and Save
Enjoy a discounted registration by signing up by Jan. 31. Save more by becoming a ULI member!
Act fast: The first 100 ULI members to register for the Building Healthy Places Conference will receive free copies of two new ULI reports: