Innovation in Renovation: Two Case Studies
Members Only Online Webinar!
When: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 9:00 am PST
All registrants will also receive access to the webinar archive.
The renovation and repositioning of old or tired properties—both historic and non-historic—can be a rewarding but also challenging endeavor for developers and designers. The existing building offers—to varying degrees—opportunities, limitations, and unknowns that require creative and often nonstandard approaches. This webinar will discuss the challenges and opportunities that developers and designers encounter when renovating and repositioning older/tired properties. The webinar will feature presentations and discussions related to two recently developed projects in smaller cities: 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio; and ECO Modern Flats, and apartment property in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- Jeremy Hudson, Chief Executive Officer, Specialized Real Estate Group, Fayetteville, AK
- Terrence Schroeder, Senior Associate, Deborah Berke Partners, New York, NY
- Dean Schwanke, Senior Vice President, Case Studies and Publications Urban Land Institute, Washington, DC (moderator)
- 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio
- ECO Modern Flats, an apartment property in Fayetteville, Arkansas