New Year, New Administration: What’s Ahead for Real Estate and the Economy
Complimentary Members only Webinar
Hear the latest economic and market insights in presentations from Ken Rosen and Roy March including:
- Where are we starting at for 2017?
- What changes can we expect due to the new administration’s proposals?
- Where do industry experts agree and/or disagree?
Learn more as Schecky Schechner moderates a robust discussion with the panelists. Questions from the audience are encouraged.
- Sheridan (Schecky) Schechner, Co-Head of the Americas, Real Estate Banking, Barclays
- Roy March, CEO, Eastdil Secured (moderator)
- Kenneth Rosen, Chairman, Rosen Consulting Group and Chairman, Fisher Center for Real Estate, UC Berkeley