ULI BC: Annual Real Estate Outlook & Networking Event
Emerging Trends in Real Estate® is an annual series of trends and forecast publications that reflect the views of leading real estate executives. Undertaken jointly by PwC and the Urban Land Institute, Emerging Trends in Real Estate® provides an outlook on real estate investment and development trends, real estate finance and capital markets, property sectors, metropolitan areas, and other real estate issues. Each report:
- Tells you what to expect and where the best opportunities are.
- Elaborates on trends in the capital markets, including sources and flows of equity and debt capital.
- Indicates which property sectors offer the best opportunities and which ones to avoid.
- Explains how the economy and concerns about credit issues are affecting real estate.
- Discusses which metropolitan areas offer the most and least potential.
- Describes the impact of social and political trends on real estate.
- Explains how locational preferences are changing.
Come join ULI BC, our keynote, panel and moderator to share opinions on such topics as:
- How important is the “rise of the renter” and why? What are the implications for the Vancouver region including the suburbs?
- “Software is eating everything!” embodies a trend coming from the west coast of the US. What does this advancement mean for Vancouver based companies, investors and landlords?
- The Emerging Trends publication describes Vancouver’s investment prospects as “generally good.” Is this too faint a praise for the dynamism of the local market?
4:00 – 4:15pm Registration
4:20 – 4:25pm – Welcome remarks
4:25 – 4:45pm – Keynote presentation (Emerging Trends in Real Estate® 2016 Report)
4:45 – 5:30pm – Moderated panel discussion with Q&A
5:30 – 5:35pm – Closing remarks
5:40 – 6:30pm – Cocktail reception and networking
Public | Private Member / Non-Member: $80 / $110
Young Leader | Student | Retired Member / Non-Member: $60 / $85
10 Tickets with Silver Annual Sponsorship*: $2,500
PwC Staff & Guests**: Special discount available
NOTE: Registration fees will increase 15% after November 17th.
All fees are in CDN funds and will include a copy of the Emerging Trends in Real Estate® 2016 Report. Each registrant will receive one complimentary beverage ticket along with appetizers during the cocktail reception. Non-alcoholic beverages will be available during the presentation and panel discussion.
*Purchase 10 tickets and ULI BC will provide your organization with an annual Silver level sponsorship! This is over $800 in savings! Contact ULI BC for more information and ensure to complete your guest list (here) by November 16th.
**PwC Staff and Guests contact PwC or ULI BC directly to acquire a promo code for special discount (registration must be done online or via phone only).
Click here for a fillable registration form that can be submitted via fax or email.
Thank you to our Venue Sponsor!
We look forward to hearing your voice and ideas on these topics and others raised in the Emerging Trends tradition.
Follow us and tag your posts! @ULIBC #pwc_ET_uli #ULIBC