About the YLG Leadership Exchange:
The YLG Leadership exchange was established in 2008 as a program to facilitate the cross collaboration and exchange of ideas and connections of Young Leaders across the United States. The program is now in it’s 10th year, and has featured cities including: Washington, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, and Miami. This program provides the opportunity to network with other Young Leaders from around the United States, to learn more about the host city, and to meet the top developers and learn about the key transformative projects and opportunities of that host city. This year’s 2015 YLG Leadership Exchange is being held in Denver, Colorado.
Why should you attend?
- Expand your National network – The YLG Leadership Exchange unites young real estate professionals from multiple cities and real estate disciplines.
- Meet the Projects and Stakeholders leading Denver’s growth – Over .6 billion sq ft of non-residential developed in downtown in the last 10 years. From essential transit oriented development (TOD) projects to unique mixed use facilities, learn what makes Denver so special.
- Explore Denver – Denver’s booming and so is business. Come find out why!
- #1 for Millennials
- #4 of 75 on ULI’s annual Emerging Trends Report for real estate prospects in 2015
- #6 on Forbes fastest growing cities in the United States (up from #16 in 2013)
- Around 15,000 new residents each year
- 119 miles of light rail added to existing Denver public transportation network, 6 new transit corridors added, and 3 extended, bringing up to 300,000 new housing units and up to 20 million square feet of commercial space within walking distance of a light rail transit station- Denver’s fastracks project to be completed in 2016
- Other fun facts about Denver: 300 days of sunshine, brews more beer than any other city in the US, has the largest city park system in the country, and the 10th largest downtown in the US; #3 best city for small business (Denver Business Journal) and #8 best city for job seekers (Forbes).
This year’s program will focus on Denver’s hottest neighborhoods. Learn about the development putting Denver on the map and meet the key people behind these transformative projects. From Denver International Airport, to Denver Union Station, we will discuss transit oriented development, building healthy places, and creative workplaces.
Learn more about the upcoming YLG Leadership Exchange and reserve your spot at: http://colorado.sandbox.uli.org/events/ylg-leadership-exchange-2015/
Registration is limited to 40 attendees and is expected to sell out soon!